Attract Motivated Buyers With These Yard Signs!
Join the growing number of home sellers utilizing Move In Certified and Pre-Inspected Homes to market their listing employing state of the art technology. The Pre-Inspected Home program generates more confidence with potential home buyers, thereby producing more offers closer to the asking price with less last minute hassles. Move In Certified and Pre-Inspected Homes have been pre-inspected by Division Home Inspections. The full report is posted on the internet. The seller can provide a report access code to any and all perspective buyers.
1. The home is professionally inspected by Division Home Inspections
2. A Move In Certified or Pre-Inspected Homes yard sign is placed along side the for sale sign, generating more traffic from serious buyers.
3. The inspection report is hosted on www.FetchReport.com and with your permission, allows potential buyers access to the report via the web.
Marketing your listing has never been easier.
Call now to discuss your inspection needs and let us help you put SOLD on your listing.
Division Home Inspections 516-351-1661
Advantages of selling a home that has been Pre-Inspected:
-You can choose Division Home Inspections to inspect the home / properly before the buyer's inspector arrives.
- You can schedule the inspections at your convenience.
- It might alert you of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- You can assist us during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer's inspection.
- You can have us correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
- The report can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- might make the home show better.
- gives you time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
The report might alert you to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report hosted online to be used as a marketing tool.
Pre-Inspected Homes & Move In Certified yard signs attract potential buyers.
A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of you.
The report might relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals last minutea problem, .
The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Advantages of buying a home that has been Pre-Inspected:
The inspection is done already and hosted online at www.FetchReport.com
The inspection is paid for by the seller.
The report provides a more accurate, third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer.
A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects.
Problems are corrected or at least acknowledged prior to making an offer on the home.
A seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
The report might assist in acquiring financing.
A seller inspection allows the buyer to sweeten the offer without increasing the offering price by waiving inspections.
Ask the seller or real estate agent for acce